Ninja!

March 18, 2007

A Gundam not worth buying for... de arimasu!

If ppl were to ask me, which Gundam would you NOT like to own, the first Gundam is any Turn-A Gundam. Not only I hate it, but it actually makes me laugh. The thing that sticks out from the Gundam's face is really stupid. I think the producer ran out of idea to make a cool Gundam. I'm sure every Gundam fans agree dat this series is certainly a fluke!
But that was before I found this stupid Gundam. At that moment when I saw 'this' Gundam, Turn A Gundam is a lot more better than 'this' Gundam. haha... R U READY?! I'm goin to show u the Gundam that no Gundam fans will be saving their money fro this! TADAAA! hahahaha...

Ladies & Gentlemen, A Disney Gundam! Gundam Mickey Asuka. Comes in PG(Perfect Grade)...
I'm definitely not goin to buy this... EVER!

As you can see, they make the Gundam looks exactly like Mickey Mouse... with huge ears, white gloves, red shorts with 2 yellow buttons & a pair of huge yellow boots. Even comes with a Mickey-shaped shield... haha... I wonder if Bandai will make a Donald Duck Gundam... or Goofy, or Daisy, or Minnie? or Pluto? or Chip & Dale? or... or... ARGHHH... peace-desu!

2 comments:

wei khee said...

erv, disney gundam looks very stupid la..wtf.. haha.

Anonymous said...

I so want that Disney Gundam! It's like the most awsomely F-ed up Gundam design ever!