Ninja!

March 18, 2007

Figurines & Bandai model kit madness... de arimasu!

I've been collecting figurines & model kits (Bandai) for the past 1 & the half year. It sorta come into me & I started collecting. Recently I kinda stopped for a while, cause I dun have the time & budget. haha... Fixing a model kit is not simple, well, it is actually... sometimes. But definitely time consuming. Here's some of my collections.
Here's my Bleach collection (Ignore the photo at the back, pictures of me & Chee Fong). The 5 figurines back there is one of my fav. From left, Kisuke Urahara, Orihime Inoue, Kurosaki Ichigo, Sosuke Aizen & Kuchiki Byakuya.

This is my prize possession, Thierry Henry! Collector's item. haha...

Next, figurines from my favourite comic of all time, Dragon Ball. This is the chibi (SD, Super Deformed) version. XX-Cute. haha... from left, young Goten, Majin Buu, Saiya Man (Teenage Gohan), Cell (Final form), Son-Gokou (Super-Saiya 3), young Trunks, Piccollo, Vegeta (Super Saiya), & robot. This collection was bought by my girlfriend. The glass star with folded stars was given to me by her too.

Spawn. Vengeance Spawn & Fallen-Angel Spawn. This figurine is kinda rare. Don't really see them around.

Hoshikagi Kisame & Uchiha Itachi. Akatsuki's member from the anime Naruto.

The recent inclusion, 2nd Private Tamama with his Robo TMM (left) & Corporal Giroro with Robo G66, de arimasu! Both of these were bought by my girlfriend too.

From anime Samurai X, at left Shinomori Aoshi & Shishio Makoto.

Finally, both of my most prized kit. A MG Wing Zero Gundam ver. KA (a present for my b'day by my girlfriend) & a HG Gundam Astray Red Frame. haha... my precious...

My brother in law (my girlfriend's elder brother) bought me this when he was in KL. I just got em 2 days ago. I've not started fixing them because I don't have the time yet. My Mechanics of Structure test is around the corner, so I'll leave this GunBarrell alone until I finish my quiz. hehe... I can't wait... whahaha...

To tell you the truth, collecting model kits & figurines is definitely not a cheap hobby. I've spent quite an amount of money on these madness. But one thing is for sure, the passion & excitement is there. It is not childish- as some ppl will say dat. It's the interest! haha... Pease-desu!

No comments: