Ninja!

March 20, 2007

Gundam??!!

This post might interest Gundam fans out there, as this stuff is rarely found & produce. For those who stay in Malaysia, forget bout gettin it. It is definately a collector's item. Tee Hiong gave this link to me & I found this so called 'Gundam' product quite amusing. Ladies & Gentlemen, with such pleasure... I give you, Gundam Condom! hahahaha...
I assume this is the RX-78 Gundam. 'Gundams' is change to 'Condoms'. 'Type RX-78-2' is changed to 'Type SEX-78-2'... haha... creative!
Suppose to be 'Gun Cannon', they modified to 'Love Cannon'...
This, I assume it to be the Red Zaku II, but they change em to Sack II. haha... notice the knee-pad? Looks like the tip of the condom. HAHAHA...
The final one, is the Rick Dom, but they change it to 'Gum'... not realted tho... Dom to Gum.. huh? ran out of idea gua...

I think this is a China product. There's Chinese characters on the title (above Condoms, if you didn't notice). I'll definately would not use this condoms, I'll have it as a collection. It's hard to come by condoms this damn hilarious... haha... Anyway, "Try New Type. Can You Survive?!" haha. Peace, guys!

No comments: