Ninja!

February 23, 2007

Laksa Craze v1

Not much ppl know I'm crazy when it comes to Laksa. Yup! I'm not ashame to admit it, I LOVE Laksa... haha. But not all laksa I've taken taste great (some really suck...!). Due to the experience & knowledge I have in laksa after years of craze & surveying, I've decided to come up with millions of posts about 'worth eating' Laksa. First & foremost, the stall i went this morning, the one at the 3rd Mile roundabout, in the building 'Golden Arch Horse' or something... It can be easily spotted because it's usually crowded. & i mean real crowded... The cars are packed! Usually it is very hard to get your car parked.
Recognize the place? Should be easy to spot em. Sometimes it can even take you hours to wait for a space to park. Advice: Go early lo... around 7am or go on weekdays. I'm not sure though what time it closes, but I can tell you it's like a typical hawker stall. If the laksa finish then siu kang (finish work) lo... Usually inside is also packed, you can see all kinds of people. There are other food too, kolo mee, fried noodles, etc etc. But the main attraction here is of course hehe.. laksa...

Wah??!! Syiok lah! This is the Rm4 Laksa... for small eaters, there is the smaller wan, Rm3 & for prawn & laksa lovers, there is also the largest of them all... The 'Untouchable' Rm5 Laksa bowl... XXL bowl Laksa & XXL prawn. One thing the Laksa here attracted me is because of the spiciness of the Laksa... Fuyoo! Best... You guys should try one day. I can assure you will never regret. Anyway, prepare to sweat like hell... & prepare to have numb tongue! Just remember to order ABKep (Air Buah Kundur extra peng!)

No comments: