Ninja!

February 24, 2007

Stayin Up Late... For Mahjong...

It's exactly 3:25am now, & I just came back from my uncle's (sort of...) house... yup! I was playing Mahjong... It's really addicting... Although I played well, Lady Luck wasn't behind me... haha... Well, it all started when Joshua, my childhood friend & neighbor, phone me to play mahjong. I did play 3 days ago, but end up losing Rm3.20... haha... so i promised myself I have to win some extra cash! i know, the amount we're playin isn't big, but play for the sake of fun... Ok, i went to Josh's place around 11pm, & he was cookin ketchup noodle. Certainly look appetizing but unfortunately I've just took my dinner/supper. Btw, that's Josh's mom, scoopin the spaghetti.


His house his full of liqueur, not just any liqueur, but quality liqueur. Just look at the collection, XO, etc. Any kaki minum sure drool when the see this. haha. Shockin!

So then, approximately 15 minutes later, we head to Josh's uncle's place. Both of them, Joshua & his uncle did not want to have their picture taken due to publicity reasons. But both were half naked (top part, mid you) when they settle down on the table. 3 of us (kurang 1 kaki), started messing the mahjong tiles & set up in sets of 3.

As you can see in the pic above, half naked dudes. haha. The first few rounds were won by Joshua. I think he won 4 consecutive rounds, & won quite some amount early on. His uncle & I were starting to get frustrated. But then, after a wink from 'Chai Shen Tau' (Wealth God), I won two games straight. Both games cost both of them dearly, because the first one consist of all 'dots' tiles plus 4 'nan' (east) tiles, which is equal to 'kang'. The second game though consist of all 'bams' together with two green 'fa'(prosperity, really prosperity to me hor...).



After that, Joshua blocked my chance to get a hat-trick, as he won the next round & next & next & next & next... shit! this is getting repetitive... not long after, his uncle won his first game, & only game. You should have seen the expression on his face when he won, haha. After that the game was balance for the next few games between me & Joshua. He won some, & I did too, as i broke my winning drought. That's me with the Valencia/Toyota Jersey.





But, things get turned out differently towards the end. Suddenly, Joshua 'sapu' all the game. I was winning at first, but due to Joshua's domination in the end, I end up losing all my earned chips & even lose some chips of my own. Oh well, at least I lost Rm1.60 today. Sadly for Josh's uncle he lost all his chips & end up losing Rm4. Joshua though, earned Rm6. haha... It was fun though, all the tension & excitement. If I'm not wrong there will be another game tomorrow night. haha... this time I promise I'll get my revenge! haha... peace!

No comments: