Ninja!

February 22, 2007

They Serve the Best Pizza Under One Roof

My girlfriend & I went to Jalan Song's Pizza Hut yesterday. We planned to have dinner at the hawker stall but it suddenly rained so damn heavily. So we decided to stay & have dinner in somewhere cool & dry. Survey, survey... Finally end up in Pizza Hut. They are celebrating their 25th Birthday Anniversary & they have a promo. A lot more affordable compare to normal days without promotion. So without hesitation, i ordered what attracted my eyes. Took them less than 5 minutes to serve us cheese sticks & mushroom soup.

Next, came the delicious tortilla chips. Wonderful. It 'was' (due to the chips now rest in my stomach) something like nachos but instead of cheese as its sauce, it uses the combination of mashed tomatoes with cheese. It was superb...

Finally, came the main course after both of us gobbled up all the side dishes. Haha... My girlfriend chose Hawaiian Supreme, & I tell you, it is indeed, Excèlèntè! With stuffed crust pizza, my teeth were sunk into heavenly cheesezzzz....

erv: How's the pizza?
cf: ... (bo ua kong, "nothing to say")
erv: Veli nice, izit?
cf: ... (nods her head)

You guys should seriously try. I know, you guys must be saying, Pizza Hut opens 24/7 wad?! I know, but now's promo period mah... the last time i ate was last year & it cost around RM45... But yesterday i only paid Rm33... the tax was awfully expensive tho. I paid rm3 fro their service tax. I dun think there's anything special with their service. My girl said even KFC's service is a lot more better, & yet they dun charge... haha... nvr mind, darlin, long long one time only eat pizza hut mah... hehe

No comments: