Ninja!

October 17, 2007

It's on... again.

sorry, lads. I've been awhile from bloggin for sometime now. Gt kinda sick of bloggin actually. haha. bored. I'm gonna hav my finals very soon now. approximately a month from now. Talkin bout the preparation in this one month, my mom & sis won't b in kch either. haha. why? they're at New Zealand, takin a long month vacation. darn. leave me alone behind in kuching. haha. actually i understand due to my exam's coming & second, it'll be a big burden on my mom's budget if she were to bring me along.

so wad happened after i temporarily left bloggin? well, um... I had already bought & fixed 4 MG Gundams! haha. wad a freak I am. I'll update the photos soon. but now, I'm in a middle of my studies. so gtg. wait for my update. ciao!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

My name is Marion Bishop and I'm the webmaster of www.pinhole-glasses-direct.com

Would you be interested in writing an unbiased review of our product?

If you are, we can send you a free sample of the product which we would like you to review, and it is free of any shipping charges.

Feel free to contact me at pohsibnioram@gmail.com

Best regards,

Marion Bishop