Ninja!

April 24, 2007

Titan RX-178 02

I've finish my MG RX-178 Titan Vers 2.0 last monday. Bought it from Tee Hiong in a reasonable price. He's fixing another RX-178 also, the AUEG version. His is Silver & Blue in colour, or is it white? Anyway, my RX-178 is Navy & Black. Took me quite some time to finish, around 1 week, coz i didn't really spent time fixing em. On & off. I calculated tho, approximately less than 12 hrs to complete. The painting, tattooing, fixing, trimming, cutting, bla bla bla... lol... anyway, without further ado, ladies & gentlemen, my RX-178...

Front View
Side View. Getting ready for melee attack. Light Saber on right hand & Beam Rifle on the left.

Victory Pose...!

My Favorite Pose, getting ready for far range attack. Bazooka ready...!

Target sighted. Locking on target...

Last resort, hand to hand combat...

Double handed Light-Saber. The best melee attack!

RX-178 on standby mode. Front View.

Rear View.

1 comment:

teehiong said...

Sexeh!!! *whistles*