Ninja!

April 27, 2007

RX-178 Gundam Mk-II Tee-Shirt

lol... wad a coincidence! I jz finished fixing RX-178 a few days ago, & guess wad i found! lol... it's a RX-178 Gundam Mk-II tee-shirt a electra huz's Rock Shop! without 2nd thought, i ran straight into the shop & purchase the shirt. But, before i flashed my Rm50 note, my lil' sis volunteered to pay for me. lol... she said it's my b'day present dat's a week + from now. haha... my mom was telling me dat my sis was brainstormin on wad to get for me. haha. Well, at least i saved her one trouble already. haha...without further ado, my MK-II tee...

This is the front. Look there's the grey & navy RX-178? Looks like my MK-II is on the dark side. lol... Tee Hiong have the grey one, i think... haha... so, which side are u on?

This is the back side. haha... I've seen this picture before. It's on the Perfect Grade (PG) RX-178 Gundam MK-II box. haha...

Similiar?! lol...

Hail RX-178 Gundam MK-II. haha...

No comments: