Ninja!

March 23, 2007

My masterpiece! It's done!

haha... I finished fixing my Dagger Gundam & Gunbarrel. It was totally a satisfactory. hehe... It took me approximately 3 hours to complete this... so without further a due, ladies & gentlemen, giv a big clap to Dagger Gundam & Gunbarrel!

This is Gunbarrel, side view... Wonderful... Looks totally awesome! haha... reminds me of Star War's jetfighter! haha...

I feel great. I think I did a wonderful job making this Gunbarrel. It looks absolute Shocker! haha...

Rear View of Gunbarrel...

Dagger Gundam + Gunbarrel = Gundam Daggerbarrel! haha! Front View.

Rear View.

Side View.

Top View.

Aah... This feeling... Satisfactory is really pleasing.. haha... I'm happy with the masterpiece I've created... Alrite! Hooray for Gundam... long Live Gundam... Peace!

2 comments:

Ev@n_Co0! said...

Eh..i dun think u want Gundam to be control of this world..so stop being so childish...haha

teehiong said...

Cool kit. Save up some cash, buy an airbrush and some acrylic paints, give the gundam a face lift. Cheers~