Ninja!

March 23, 2007

105Dagger & Gunbarrell in commence!

Finally, I've waited for this moment for almost a week. I was concentratin in my MOS test, so i decide to leave this Gundam aside first.... BUT FINALLY, the exam's over & I started building Gundam Dagger yesterday. I named this Project 105DG & GB. This is the progress...


Ahhh... Fresh from the box...

Took me half an hour to furnish the head & body. I modified the colour a little. The antenna suppose to be white, but i painted it gold. 105Dagger is not considered a Gundam, just a normal fighter robot. But painting the antenna gold makes the difference, sort of 'naik pangkat'. haha... So I rename it Dagger Gundam.

haha.. U must be thinking if Dagger Gundam lost in a battle & lose its legs... haha... absolutely not! I just finished fixing the arms. Actually the original 105Dagger has a very boring combination of colour. Notice the parts are in Gold? I repainted em because it was in grey. Boring, rite? haha...

hehe... I've finish with Dagger Gundam, & this is the result. I modified most of the colours, so it looked more interesting. The top pic is the front view.

Side View.

Rear View.

Shielding bullets.... or maybe hiding from paparazzi...

View from top. In the middle of a war. 'Team, Fall Back!'...

I'm finished with Dagger Gundam, but yet to start with Gunbarrell. hehe... wait for my update yah? haha... peace!

1 comment:

wei khee said...

eh dude, dagger and gunbarrel is sambung together one isit?