Ninja!

July 18, 2007

Penang Trip...! ep. 2

WARNING: This is episode 2. Make sure u read ep 1 first. Jz scroll down the page & u'll see it. Proceed with safety! lol...

Ahh... where was I? oh. bout winning the tickets to exchange prize, rite? Anyway, I traded the tickets for some cheap small mug. haha... We've spent around Rm40 to play & end up with some cheapskate mug. No wonder they earn like water flowing out from a pipe. lol... Anyway, the main reason me & Sam wanted to go to the outdoor theme park. haha... I remembered it was damn fun the last time I went, around 4 - 5 years ago. Surprisingly, Samuel woke up at 8am! Shockin! While Evan, sigh... He didn't have the guts to play. haha. So he stayed in the hotel. haha... We prepared ourselves & went down for a light milo. Theme park opened at 10am. haha... There was this new thrill ride, it was named 'Flying ... something' haha...

But the ride I was anticipating for was the 'Space Shot'. The ride where u drop around 40m in 3 seconds. haha... I loved the feeling when u gushed down from the air. U feel as if u're gonna vomit ur heart out. lol... Sam had never rode on this before. So I made him to sit on the ride & he didn't have any idea what is gonna hit him. haha...

Halfway on the top.
erv: haha... this is fun...
sam: hey, erv... I'm scared. I regret liaw. I dun wan to play...
erv: haha... We're halfway, how are we gonna stop?...

Well, Samuel manage to survive & came down in 1 piece... haha...

We stayed outside for a few hours. Come to think of it, the theme park have gotten really boring. I dun really enjoyed it this time. Furthermore, I paid Rm33 & it wasn't worth it anymore. sigh... Anyway, Evan's dad left Genting to KL, for some business matter. We walked around Genting one last time before boarding a bus down to Penang. P/s: there are some incident happened in the bus which I would not like to elaborate, but this picture might give u a rough idea.... lol

The next few days, Evan brought us around Penang, & somewhere in the twon area, there was this shop by the name of 'Toy Shoppe' attracted my attention. hhaah... this is any otaku's heaven, especially me! The Gundams are surprisingly quite cheap! Normally a HG Gundam would cost at least Rm70 in any hobby shop, but the shop here, they sold for an affordable price. Seriously! & darn! I didn't bring enough cash with me! CRAP! But I manage to get myself a ZAKU I. Only Rm32! FREAKINLY CHEAP!!!! While Samuel bought a Blu Duel for around Rm50++! Sam, who was influenced by me, bought his first Gundam Kit & damn he was happy. lol. He said it was better than having his certificate. lol...

Anyway, he did pulled back his words when he laughed at my Gundam collection. hahah... I'm the last one laughing. HAHA...


On the same day, we went to a quite newly opened shopping complex, called Queensbay Mall & it was a rich men mall. The things there are all high class. haha... Evan told me if u wear shorts there, u'll be looking like a noob. haha... Anyway, the mall is a little too high class for me too... haha... Anyway, I met SHE there... NOT! haha... I was jz a poster for a famous shop called Samuel & Kevin. & mind u, it's not Samuel Loh I'm talking about. haha...

Ah, another thing dat took my attention when I was in this shoe shop. I'm sure Malays would dare to touch the shoes they sold. Why? haha... This is why...

NO PORK, I TELL U AR! lol...

We went to one of Penang's tourist attraction one night, Batu Fringgi. It was truly a heaven place for tourist & of course me! haha. This was the first thing a bought there. A katana. nyahaha... The tauke first offered me Rm50. 10 minutes later added with patient & persistent, I took Rm25 out of my wallet to trade with this katana. haha... Damn, i was satisfied!

This is where I bought some souvenirs for my mom, sis & my girlfriend. haha... not expensive lar the bracelet & necklace. But I'm not gonna disclose the price here. haha...

I've actually wanted to get wan bracelet for myself for quite some time now. But come to think of it, it's kinda expensive. Around Rm50 to Rm200. haha... maybe next time..

OOOHOOYYY!!! Here comes Cpt. Jack Sparrow, Cpt. Barbosa & Will Turner boarding the Black Pearl. The Black Pearl serves the best steak in town. Ahhh... Run! Here comes Davy Jones!

A true GUNNER fan! A Gunner will be forever a Gunner! GO ARSENAL!!!

3 of us bought something similar, to show our friendship & bond! We're Kal-Els!!!! Lol...

Wad the point of goin Penang if you didn't go Penang Hill. lame lar... haha... Evan brought 2 kids from his Church together with us. On the left is the elder sister, Louis & on the left is a monkey, haha, Hanson.

We took the tram up to the top of the hill...


Nothin really to show you guys. We're here for the sake we're in Penang. haha... But I took one particular nice photo. haha... 2 new Gunners!

There was this stall bottom of a tree somewhere in Penang, call 'Chiew Chang Ka', means under a tree. The food there, no offence, sucks! The oyster porridge! YUCK! haha... The only thing taht brighten our day is seeing Evan with his happiness! haha... rite, sam? Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you the happiest couple ever, Lich King & Crystal Maiden! haha... anyway, thanks Lilian for spending ur precious lunch time with us. Nice to know u tho!

U guys heard of RedBox?! It's a place where ppl karaoke to the fullest. Rm9 per person (student) for 3 solid hours. haha... Oh, I've never shown u Evan's sister's pic before ho? here's Janis, happily karaoking! She really looks like my sis lar...

Lalalalala... haha...

Anyway, dat's really pretty much about the 11 days in Penang. It was fun really. I really hav to thanks the Khoo Family, for all the time & hospitality. Thank you again. I was a trip to remember for the rest of my life. Thanks!

No comments: