Ninja!

May 18, 2007

so bo eng ar...

sorry... hav not been updating my blog for weeks... Quiz quiz quiz... assignment assignment assignment... it's really killing me... sigh... furthermore, finals is weeks from now. at least, i'm a lot more confident than last semester. This semester i feel i can do better, but that all depends on me now. whether the lazy erv or the hardworkin one is goin to dominate me... haha... anyway, I'm at Sam's hostel now, doin my math. Evan's is sleepin on sam's bed, while sam is nowhere to be seen. LOL... crap. Sam's laptop do not hav any bluetooth or i'll b publishin the photo of evan sleepin... LOL... humiliate him... LOL! anyway, i'll upload the photo when i reach home. wahaha... i'll keep my blog updated whenever i'm free. anyway, wish ya all the best to all the swinburne mates! exam's very near. Start studyin now! peace...

No comments: