Ninja!

May 30, 2007

My Top 3 Basketball Player of All Time...

My Number 3, the current MVP, Dirk Nowitzki... A 7-footer German bomber! An amazing Power Forward who can bomb a 3-pointer! Number 41 & plays for Dallas Mavericks.



Number 2? Who else but the most famous number 23,'His Royal Airness', Micheal Jordan. He is trully amazing! with his ability to soar in the air & dunk form the free-throw line. Who said man can't fly? haha...



Finally, my favourite basketball player of alllllll-time! He is where i got my name from, Ervin(without the a). My dad was his supporter, & he named me after him. Regard as the best player & Point Guard that ever lived. With the crazy passes & 3-pointers! The legendary number 32 in LA Lakers. Ladies & gentlemen, I give you, Earvin 'Magic' Johnson...

No comments: