Ninja!

May 06, 2007

Lvl up... 21...

Actually my b'day's tmr, but we've decided to hav the bbq party yesterday (2 days b4 my b'day). Things went well. Luckily, the rain stopped during the afternoon as i feared it will continue raining till the evening. Lol. Did plenty of cleaning up in the afternoon, but time flies when u r buzy. Without notice, It's already 6. pick Chee Fong up, took my bath, & lit the fire. Russ & Tee Hiong were the first to come. Gav me a pressie, haha, guess wad, a Robo Keroro & Robo Kululu set. haha... Additional to my collection. lol... Thanks guys.
Soon, the rest came, Evan, Anthony, Raymond & Samuel, & the party started. Victor & his gf came too, but he's the one we always call the fashionably late party crasher. Yeah! haha... Haha, they bought me a b'day cake & I'll show u the cake a little later. haha... Ah, forget to mention that Evan bought me an Arsenal pillow. gav me a week earlier, & he got it from Penang. lol... My mom cooked fried rice & mixed vege. haha... Anyway, here's the pictures & i'll explain along the way. haha...

An instant hit! lol. Gone in the blink of an eye...

The 'Man' doing the job. haha.. apparently, most of the cookin done by the so-called 'quality control' Anthony & Raymond but did not snap a photo of them bbqueing...

Controlling the fire using the spray, while Russ watching...

Me flippin the chickin, haha... My girl buttering the chickin... haha... chickin... lol...

Wadcha lookin at?!! Leave me Chicken alone!

Family photo. From the left (front), my sis, my girlfriend, & my mom. Well, duh?! Dat's me at the back lar!!!

darn, this photo is very dark... but anyway, the 4 little hobbits, from left, Evan, Samuel, Anthony & me. Standing up, Tee Hiong, Russ, Raymond, Victor (fashionably late), Victor's gf (can't remember her name, lol...) & Chee Fong ( my gf)...

Yup, this so-called frens of mine forgot how to spell my name. Ervina... swt... Anyway, they purposely did that. haha...

Cake slicing time. haha...

Crazy ppl doing crazy stuff...

Show boat. Lol...

I had lots of fun guys. & if u are reading this Samuel, u're still owing a present u promise me. haha.. jk jk. Thanks guys, i appreciate every minute of it!

2 comments:

Ev@n_Co0! said...

Haha...you are welcome man..I think u will like Sam's present..haha..i wont wish u happy b.day now...haha.Arsenal is going down man..is the bitter truth..haha

russ said...

heyy had fun that day man ate so many chikin wings :D