Ninja!

April 02, 2007

Funny pics for you!

This are some photo's I find extremely funny. haha... damn hilarious!

ouch... ran out of battery for his 'Philips' florescent light saber. haha... *breathe* join the damn saber...*breathe* You are my light saber!*breathe*

Actually, I don't really find this funny tho... this is Ray Charles. He's blind, but damn talented. But... he's holding the mic wrongly. Dunno if the audience can hear him...

Other than storing data, cd also comes in 1001 other usage. including... haha

This one is really good!! I like the girl on the bike!!! haha!

The next pics are for manga lovers... I find this very creative!!! Love em?!

guys... dun do this on a girl, unless u r ready for a slap! haha!

Stop pulling me! I'm gonna fall!

PUT ME DOWN, YOU BIG BULLY!!! I'm gonna kick your ass!!!

Again guys, dun do this... haha

haha... this is wad perverted japanese boys would usually do! darn, you're wearin pink!

... stop pulling me... .... ...... ....... ........

ouch! how could this even be possible?!

haha... this would moms always do when their sons tell lies... haha... ouch ouch! 'Sorry, mom!'

*cough* *cough* i.... ccc..annntt... bbrr...eeaa....thhhhheee.... *cough*

haha... this is for daughter's case... no fair... moms pinch their daughter so light... look how the other pic with the guy's cheek pulled... stretch till so looonnnnggg....

Give me back!!!! I'm telling my mummy!!!

haha... dat's all guys! wait for my updates!!! peace!

No comments: