Ninja!

March 31, 2007

Futsal! Futsal!

I played futsal at 10pm last nite. Usually I play with my Uni mate, but yesterday's game was with Evan & Samuel's Church friend. I hav completely no idea who are they & yup! I'm the only stranger there. 10 of us, plus 2 girls (one of their wife & fiance, who were not playin. But instead laughing & cheering by the side. haha). It was extreme fun! We were joking & laughing as we play. haha... I manage to score goals & assist some to Sam. Evan was on the other team & he was their Main man. Some of Evan's church fren played futsal for the first time. haha...

Here's the parquet field we were playing. It is located at Sports Planet, Bintawa. Rm 70 per hour. Worth it? Damn sure it was! Great fun + Great exercise + New friends = Rm70.... worth every damn cents! haha...

Here's the ball we used. It's my ball anyway. Chee Fong bought this for me last year. Adidas F50+! Yeah!

This was taken during the last trip, not yesterday's. I find this kinda amusing.... & stupid, of course! What the hell are you doing Sam! haha... Anyway, both of this guy is my futsal mate! The one standing is Evan, & the guy who um... I dunno wad is he doin? haha... anyway, dat's Samuel (Notice he's wearing my adidas boot, I hav 3 pairs of futsal boots for ur info. haha... freak!).

Evan, doin some stupid pose... Get over it, Eve! haha...

Here's the group I was playin with. I can't really remember their name tho. I'm the one in white, with my left hand lifted, if you can't see me. haha...

Another photo...

Anyway, I had an extremely great fun. I wished to play with this group again very soon. The point of playin futsal is not just to score goals, but to hav grat fun. & I had one hellacious time! haha... Power to Futsal! peace-desu!

1 comment:

Ev@n_Co0! said...

Ppl who were playing was Ming Ngi,Andrew,Alan,Yaacob...the rest i duno their name..haha..I wanted dat pic,but since dat babi Sam is there.I dun1 dat anymore...hahaha