Ninja!

February 28, 2007

same ol', same ol'...

Life is as usual as my new semester starts. Back to Swinburne & things look awfully the same as last year. Guess I'll be facing this dejavu for the next 3 years. But this year I promised to be different than last year. It is time to go full swing in my studies, no more fooling around. haha... Class went on as usual, as I have to repeat my Engineering Maths (I fail em last semester). Mdm Seibu (my lecturer), was still as eager & excited as before. Met up with my ol' Swinburne friends & picked my course mate, Evan from airport yesterday. Yup, class started on Monday, but he self-declared another 2 days of holiday. haha. Drove him from airport to his 'so called' outside campus. haha. Hanged around & as usual, play PES6 (Pro Evolution Soccer 6). Evan, Andrew (Swinburne mate too) & I ended up in Good Day, the food court at the Padungan roundabout for dinner... Darn, a tiring day... Looking forward to another day... Peace!

Having dinner at Good Day with Evan (green) on the left side & Andrew on the right. Wipe that smirk on your face, Evan... haha...

No comments: