Ninja!

February 25, 2007

Project Robo TMM...

As I said in the previous post, I'm gonna get the Tamama Robo in Hock Lee... & I did... took me only 1 hour to fix this... So ladies & gentlemen, TADAAA!!! If Giroro is my fav character, then Tamama is my girlfriend's. Btw, this kit, is bought by my girlfriend too. Thank you!

Cute, huh? Especially with the BIG, shiny, watery eyes... haha... So now I have two of em... 3 more to go... Wait a minute, 2 more to go, i think. Because if I'm not mistaken, Dororo does not have a mecha robo. U know, Dororo prefer to use the 'ninja' way... haha.. by using samurai, of course.

Internal affairs... Somehow... haha... G66 Robo Giroro vs TMM Robo Tamama...

Anyway, thanks for droppin by. If you guys by any chance saw any Keroro or Kururu model kit, inform me yah? Thanks... peace!

No comments: